August 24, 2020
OFFICE REOPEN BY APPOINTMENTS ONLY
We are excited to announce that the management office will begin taking appointments with residents for items that require in person interaction. While the office will be scheduling in-person appointments, we would ask you to carefully consider whether your appointment can be completed through a phone call or email to limit these interactions to the extent possible. In cases where an in-person appointment is required, and based on our ongoing Covid- 19 protocols, we will require the following steps to be taken:
· Call 860-569-0330 to an schedule appointment with the onsite team – preferably the day before the desired time.
· Each appointment will be no longer than 25 minutes and you will be asked to leave the office when the appointment is deemed completed.
· Prior to your scheduled time please self- monitor for the following:
o By accessing the Office/ Management area, you represent that you and your household:
§ Have no COVID-19 symptoms, nor a fever of 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit or higher;
§ Have had no close contact with someone who is confirmed or suspected to have had COVID-19 within the past fourteen (14) days. (Healthcare workers caring for COVID-19 patients while wearing appropriate PPE should answer “no” to this);
§ Have not traveled in the past fourteen (14) days:
· Internationally, by cruise ship, or Domestically outside of MA via public transportation (i.e. bus, plane, train, etc.)
· If you cannot affirm the above, please reschedule the appointment
· Please arrive at the office on time for the appointment and wait outside the front door. When the staff is ready, the team member will come and get you.
· A mask or face covering is required at all times you are in the office and must cover BOTH your nose and mouth at all times. Any person that does not have an appropriate face covering or removes same will be required to leave.
· Only two household members per appointment. The office is limited in capacity per CDC/State guidelines and may require one person to enter at a time if there is limited capacity.
· Management reserves the right to exclude any person from the office who fails to comply with these requirements or if management determines that an in-person meeting is not required.
As we continue to work as a community to confront the challenges of COVID-19, your ongoing cooperation is truly appreciated.
At this time each staff member are meeting resident on their assigned days:
Angela Elder, Property Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org - Wednesday Appointments only.
Tamara Keene, Assistant Property Manager – email@example.com - Tuesday & Thursday appointments only
Temeka Moore, Recertification Specialist- firstname.lastname@example.org – Tuesday & Thursday appointments only
Daisy Rivera, Leasing Consultant – email@example.com – Monday & Friday appointments only
Chrishia Bracket, Resident Services – firstname.lastname@example.org – Monday & Friday appointments only.