Temporary Rental Housing Assistance Program (TRHAP) Now Available!!!

If you are in need of rental assistance's please reach out Connecticut Housing Finance Authority. If you need any help contacting them you can reached me at the office, or 860-569-0330!

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

At your service!! New Resident Services Coordinator

Hello All! My name is Sheila Garington, and I am your new Resident Services Coordinator. I've been in the field of resident services for over 12 years, with over 25 years of Social Work experience. I