Frequently Asked Questions

How do I pay my rent? 

You may pay your rent by dropping of a money order, certified check, personal check and place it in the drop box located in from of the office. You also can pay rent under the resident portal. Create an account and you will be able to pay online.

When do I report my income? 

Report all income changes if your income has changed more or less that $200 (gross) you need to report the information within 14 days. Call the office if you need to clarify. 860-569-0330. 

How do I get a visitor's parking sticker?

You may obtain a parking sticker, by putting in a request. Vehicle and registration must be in tenants name. Parking is only available to be process on Fridays.

How do I add or remove someone from the lease?

To add someone to the lease, you will need to pick up application in the office and then application will be processed for approval/ To have someone removed notarized statement from both parties need to be submitted to the office.